Honey Garlic Chicken is a 5 ingredient, 15 minute recipe that is to die for.
It's perfect alone, or even over some pasta, rice, or veggies for low carb. The extra sauce makes it even more desirable to drizzle over these ingredients.
With sweet, sticky honey and salty soy sauce with a hint of garlic and red pepper flakes- SO GOOD.
- 2 teaspoons of olive oil
- skinless chicken breasts cut into small cubes
- salt and black pepper
- 3 tablespoons of honey
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- rice, veggies, pasta or sesame seeds (optional)
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat
- Lightly season the cubed chicken with salt and pepper (go easy, since soy sauce has enough sodium).
- Add chicken to the skillet and brown on one side, about 3-4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the glaze. Whisk the honey, soy sauce, garlic and red pepper flakes, if using in a small bowl until well combined.
- Add the sauce to the pan and toss to coat the chicken pieces. Cook until chicken is cooked through, 4-5 more minutes.
- Serve with steamed rice/pasta/veggies/etc. if desired.
Serving Size: 100g