Monday, April 17, 2017

Beginner's Weekly Workout

Recently I've had a lot of my friends ask me:

"What kind of work outs do you do?"

"What do you eat?"

Of course, I do more vigorous and challenging work outs since it's been about a few months since I've gotten serious about this being healthy thing. And what do I eat? Well, you have a pretty good idea from my previous posts- vegetables, fruits, proteins, fibers.


The path to a healthier lifestyle is 80% diet and 20% exercise. Which is the most important thing I could stress to anyone! No, I don't always eat how I should, however, it is always good to 'treat yo self' every once in awhile.

I found a beginners guide for those who wonder what types of work outs I do on a day-to-day basis. And besides these I am still doing the spinning classes on Tuesdays and Thursdays which keeps things switched up and helps me not get bored of the same old, same old.

Found of course from my favorite go to site- Pinterest.

Sunday: Rest Day

Monday:
10 Squats
30 Russian Twists
10 Sumo Squats
20 Leg Lifts

Tuesday:
20 Walking Lunges
10 Push-Ups
30 Second Plank
5 Push-Ups

Wednesday:
10 Squats
20 Mountain Climbers
10 Sumo Squats
20 Plank Hip Twists

Thursday: Rest Day

Friday:
10 Squats
40 Donkey Kicks (Right Leg)
10 Sumo Squats
40 Donkey Kicks (Left Leg)

Saturday:
20 Walking Lunges
10 Push-Ups
30 Second Plank
5 Push-Ups

The rest days that their blog listed differ from my own. Mine are mostly on Saturdays and Fridays (because it's good to wind down from the long week). But of course, you can choose your own. It's always good to take at least two days off and let your body recover. 

NOTE: If you don't know how to do any of these workouts, the link has videos of how to do them.
If they don't have a video you need, Youtube also has a lot of good videos to help you out.

No comments:

Post a Comment